BARHA November Luncheon: SmartRegs
Date(s) - 11/10/16
12:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Categories No Categories
Join us for our SmartRegs Panel
Dave Thacker and Sara Easton from the City of Boulder
and Kelsey Lawrence from Clear Result
Please join us for our upcoming luncheon about SmartRegs. Our panel will include: Dave Thacker – Building Services Manager/Chief Building Official for the City of Boulder, Sara Easton – Administrative Services Manager for the City of Boulder and Kelsey Lawrence – Associate Program Manager of Clear Result. Our presenters will be providing perspectives and insight on the SmartRegs program.
Smart Regs Presentation
The Boulder City staff will provide information about:
- General overview of the long term, and short term rental programs to include information related to inspections and licensing.
- Rental housing licensing quality assurance program. What it means, where we are in the process and next steps.
- Fees update: City Council’s decision and what that means to the property owner
- SmartRegs update: What if someone does not pass a SmartRegs inspection? Can they still receive a rental license?
- Historical properties and SmartRegs: parameters, What can you do after you have exhausted all resources? Are energy credits a possibility?
- New ownership and SmartRegs compliance.
- Program metrics
Kelsey Lawrence works with Clear Result and administers the EnergySmart Program for Boulder County and the City of Boulder. EnergySmart helps homes and businesses in all Boulder County communities become more comfortable and energy efficient. She will explain how an Energy Advisor can answer your questions, help prioritize projects, connect you with qualified contractors, find and apply for incentives and low-cost financing, and make energy upgrades easier and more affordable!
There will also be time for Q&A and the end of the session. Please email your questions to email@example.com prior to the luncheon if possible.
Thank you to our sponsor