Dealing With Difficult People – On Line Class in partnership with Colorado Apartment Association
August 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Dealing with Difficult People – Learn how listening and communication can help diffuse tough situations
It is hard to maintain your calm and not take it personally when your customer is being difficult or rude, yet that is what is necessary for business. This class will show you ways to communicate more effectively with the unhappy customer and find a positive solution.
Course Topics Include:
- Understanding the difference between difficult vs. upset people.
- What makes a person difficult.
- Learn the skills to master managing difficult people.
- Learn the three stages of conflict and how to manage the customer.
- Quick tips on how to handle common hassles.
- 10 active listening tips.
- How to avoid escalation.
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!