Boulder Area Rental Housing Association
BARHA is the premier advocate and information source for residential rental property owners and related business service professionals.
Click here: Membership Directory- VENDORS
to view the Vendor Section of our new 2018 Membership Directory
SIX DAY REVIEW
Spring: May 9 -15
Fall: July 23 – August 22
For those of you not familiar with the program, if you have properties in the special trash service zone which is defined as: the area included within Ninth Street, Baseline Road, Broadway, and Arapahoe Avenue, and the area included within Fifteenth Street, Folsom Avenue, Arapahoe Avenue, and Canyon Boulevard. You are required to have contract with a trash hauler for additional trash pick-up during those time periods. So if you have not made arrangements, probably time to do it now. Below are the specific requirements:
Within the special trash service zone and during a designated period, no owner of property required to be licensed by Section 10-3-2, “Rental License Required Before Occupancy and License Exemptions,” B.R.C. 1981, shall fail to maintain in effect a current and valid contract with a commercial trash hauler providing for the removal of accumulated trash from the property, which contract provides for trash hauling:
(1) The hauler will check the regular trash containers for the property every day, excluding Sundays and holidays.
(2) The recyclables hauler will check the regular recycling containers for the property at least two times per week during the city manager’s designated consecutive days in the third quarter of the calendar year.
(3) Any trash container which is full Monday through Friday will be emptied by the hauler. On Saturdays, containers will be emptied if more than half full.
(4) Any trash which is on the ground or otherwise near the container is picked up by the hauler.
(5) Any recycling container which is more than half full when checked will be emptied by the recyclables hauler.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WAS ABLE TO ATTEND THE BARHA VENDOR SHOWCASE! What a great event! Here is some feedback from our members about the event:
- Like new format- more room to see vendors
- Met vendors I would use.
- Helps me find services-otherwise would use the internet
- Really good- nice variety
- Well organized; felt welcome and appreciated
- Excellent set up- well organized, open- not overcrowded
- Great introduction to companies I have not dealt with yet. Excellent resource for future needs.
- Really felt alive- the vendors were so friendly!
- Comfortable and well prepared
- Nice work as always- keeps getting better
- Best Show we have ever had and the most fun.
- Great networking, fun time
- Loved the food
- Good show, food, seeing clients
- Great job again!
- Made great contacts & worked on current contacts getting to know them better
- Great event. Great crowd
- Great 1 on 1 interaction where people were interested
- Great for networking